Cleaning & Maintenance
- Your mattress and pillows are breeding grounds for mites, which can be killed with a steam vapor machine?
- You should avoid laundry detergents that use enzymes?
- Front-load washing machines are notorious for mold & need gaskets cleaned often?
- Your refrigerator (probably) has a drip pan that acts as a giant petri dish and needs to be cleaned regularly?
- You should regularly clean and sanitize the aerator (little mesh screen) on your water faucets?
- It has been proven more effective to vacuum your home less often, but go over each area slowly and repeatedly?
- Central air systems are heavily associated mold in the home, and need to be cleaned and inspected annually by a professional?
Cleaning in a healthy home involves the use of non-toxic and biodegradable products. Other regular maintenance includes, changing filters (AC, fridge, and furnace), HVAC system maintenance and cleaning, chimney sweeping, and home safety inspections (gas leaks, clogged dryer ducts, testing smoke and carbon monoxide monitors).
From The Blog…
Along with oven cleaning formulas, commercial liquid sink decloggers are some of the most caustic household chemicals on the market…
If you didn’t already know, Vitamin C showerheads are a great way to reduce dangerous chlorine and chloramines from your…
Today we are discussing how to protect your family from toxic mold growth in the home. This is part 2…
On March 21, 2018, Kidde recalled nearly half a million dual sensor smoke alarms due to a compromised ability to detect the presence of smoke.